Terms & Conditions
Dear Customer, welcome to African Crafts Market.
In our Internet shop you will always find products of superior quality as well as services for the prompt delivery of our products to you. Allot of our products are hand crafted so every piece that you order is unique and it may differ slightly from the picture.
We offer our customers two payment solutions:
1. Off-line Payment to our bank account in South Africa. For security reasons we don't ship before the remittance reached our bank account. Should you opt to pay via our bank please E-mail us and we will send you the relevant Banking information so we can process your order.
2. Pay by Credit Card some debit cards or PayPal on our website . www.paypal.com, Inc. is an authorized credit card processor for AFRICAN CRAFTS MARKET and they deal with all our credit card /PayPal orders on our website. This option is the easiest and quickest and your credit card information is 100% safe on our website.
We accept the following card payments
- American Express
- PIN debit cards with the Visa or Master-card logo
- Debit cards with the Visa or Master-card logo
NB: We do not accept checks/cheques or money orders due to fraud issues and payment can only be made by with the options above. There are two very important statements about your orders that we would like to make:
There are two very important statements about your orders that we would like to make
1. Any information about you as a customer of African Crafts Market will be used ONLY for the purpose of the order, e.g. shipping, handling, delivery etc. None of the data issued will be used for any other purpose by African Crafts Market or any other third party with the prior permission of African Crafts Market.2.
All data regarding your credit card ARE NOT known by African Crafts Market. Your credit card information is not held or stored by us and is kept by the auditing bank only for processing of your order.. When your payment transaction is successful paypal.com PLC. informs African Crafts Market to further process and dispatch the order.
Shipping of items over to your destination usually takes up to two weeks in some rare case this may take up to four weeks. Animal products can take a little bit longer as permits need to be gathered before sending the parcel out and getting the permits may take a little while We are confident that most products will be with their respective destinations within 14 days of the order being processed.
To view shipping charges please go to our shipping pages to find out more.
Return Policy/Damaged Item:
Once an order have been received by a customer , should the parcel that you ordered be damaged , you may request for a replacement of that order to be resent to you. However for this to occur we need to have the original parcel sent back to us or a photo of the proof of the damage so that we can claim insurance on a damaged parcel . All parcels are insured and once the broken parcel or photo is received by us we will then get in contact with our insurance people to pay out for that item.
We do need all damaged claims to be reported to us within 5 days of receiving the damaged parcel. If we do not received information of the damaged within that time we will not be able to refund you. Only once insurance has paid out for the damaged item can we then resent you a new item. All efforts will be made to get the parcel out to you without any damage and if in the case of a replacement we will try our best to deal with the problem as fast as we can. If you have placed an order on our secure server and we have not shipped the parcel yet, you can cancel the order and we will reimburse your credit card. However we will charge 9,5 % of the total amount as a processing fee. This will be reflected when we reimburse your credit card.
Refund Policy/Unwanted Item:
Should you receive an item and decide that you are not wanting to keep the item ordered you may return the parcel back to us for a refund. You may return your original order for a refund within 7 days of receiving your parcel (You need to ship the parcel back to us within 1 week of receiving your parcel). Refund will be of the item purchase price, excluding shipping, and the cost of shipping the item back to us is of your own expense.
returned items can be sent back to
African Crafts Market
PO Box 10123
NB:When returning please add the following information to the outside of the parcel “Returned goods no commercial value” This is needed for custom purposes
Should there be any queries about any of the above please feel free to e-mail us with your inquiry at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com